- Products from Japan.
- Low prices.
- News products every week.
The products on the Tanukikun website comply with Japanese laws and standards. The photos used for product presentations come mostly from manufacturers 'and distributors' websites. The packaging may vary from the photo. We do our best to provide you with as much information as possible about the products offered and that they are accurate. Manufacturers may change some product information from time to time, so it is advisable not to rely solely on our information and to check the packaging information yourself. The information contained on the site are indicative and Usagikun can not be held responsible in case of inaccuracy or error regarding the information on our site.
The prices displayed on the product sheets are inclusive of VAT and excluding shipping costs.
The price applied during the payment is the displayed price in force at the time of the order.
The availability of products is indicated for each product on its sheet.
In stock: Product is available *. Out of Stock: This product is no longer available.
For some products, it is possible to order even out of stock. The preparation time of an order with a product in "pre-order", perhaps longer. If so, usually 1 to 3 days longer than a normal order.
In the case that a product turns out to be unavailable while it was noted available when ordering, 2 solutions are available to you:
- 1) Receive a voucher of the amount of the product in force when ordering.
- 2) The refund of the price of the product in force when ordering via Paypal.
* It is possible that a product labeled "available" is actually no longer available from our suppliers. We do our best to update our product sheets.
The photos of the products are mostly those of the manufacturers, there may be a difference between the photo and the product. We also try to update the photos as quickly as possible.
- Simple and fast orders.
- Secure Orders
Orders are made only through our online site except for professionals who can also send their orders by mail. We do not take orders by FAX. It is possible to cancel an order if it has not been sent yet, otherwise it is not possible to cancel. It is not possible to group two commands in one except for a separate case. If you place 2 orders, they will be shipped separately.
The preparation of your order can take from 1 day to 1 week (see more than a week in some cases). Sometimes an order is prepared the same day.
The preparation consists in checking the availability of the ordered products, checking the deadlines of consumption as well as the state of the products. You will be notified by e-mail if there is a problem in your order.
For products that need to be manufactured or not stored in our warehouse, a longer preparation time is to be expected.
An email confirmation of shipment will be sent to you when sending your order.
- Easy and secure payment with Paypal.
- Pay with or without Paypal account.
Only Paypal method for your purchases on Tanukikun. When finalizing your order, you will be redirected to the Paypal payment page to finalize your payment. Note that no payment is made directly to our site. The information you provide to Paypal during your payment are not communicated to us for security reasons.
- The delivery of packages is done through the services of the Japanese Post Office. We are no longer responsible for packages once posted.
- Delivery times vary depending on the destination of the buyer as well as the method of delivery that will be chosen by the buyer during the process of order validation.
- Delivery costs do not include any customs fees and / or that may occur in certain cases.
- 6 delivery methods, SAL, SAL +, AirMail, AirMail +, EMS and Surface (on request).
Méthodes de livraison
- SAL, slow and most economical delivery method that combines the plane and the boat. The delivery time varies depending on the country of destination which is between 3 weeks to 1 month in general. Only for some countries.
- SAL +, identical delivery method to SAL but your package includes a tracking number.
- AirMail, standard delivery method and more expensive than the SAL. the delivery time varies depending on the country of destination which is between 7 to 10 days in general.
- AirMail +, delivery method identical to AirMail but your package includes a tracking number.
- EMS, fast and all-inclusive delivery method but much more expensive than SAL and AirMail. The delivery time is 3 to 5 days depending on the country of destination and includes a tracking number and the insurance of the post office in case of loss or theft of the package.
- Surface, delivery method by slow but the cheapest, delivery made by boat. By default, this shipping method is only available on request and only applies to products with a long DLC
For SAL, SAL +, AirMail and AirMail + shipping methods, we use the Small Packet format, that is to say that parckage do not exceed 90cm (length + width + height) and are less than 2kg. For orders weighing more than 2kg, they are divided into several packages up to 2kg (eg for an order weighing 3kg, it will be shipped in 2 separate packages). Note that if you chose the tracking option, only the first package will have a tracking number.
It is highly recommended to take the option followed. No tracking number, it is impossible to know where the package is in case of delay and the post will not do any research.
• Tanukikun can help you in your customs procedures.
Tanukikun does not support customs and import fees if applicable. These costs are the responsibility of the buyer and all necessary steps to import the products purchased on our online store. He holds to the buyer to inquire of the customs services of his country rules related to the importation of products on its territory.
If a package is refused by the customs, there can be no refund. If you decide to return the package, you should pay a second time shipping costs.
If customs fees are applied and you wish to refuse the package, all the costs that apply to it and the steps to return the package are the responsibility of the buyer.
It is advisable to check with customs the import conditions and customs fees.
Cancellation and Returns
- Order cancellations are accepted as long as they have not been sent yet. Otherwise, it is no longer possible to cancel an order.
- Returns are not accepted for food products, we can not put on sale food that has already traveled.
- In the case of returns of non-food products, the cost of returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Refund by voucher or discount code only.
Refunds made on our Tanukikun website are made only by voucher or discount code.
The suspension of your account can take place without any compensation from us in case of misuse of Paypal litigation.
Following somes fraud with the help of Paypal that we have suffered, we are obliged to include this point in the regulations to protect us.
No refund can be made if a package is returned for refusal from the customs of your country or if the buyer refuses the package.
- Confidential personal information.
- You are the master of your information.
The information you provide to Tanukikun during your registration is for Tanukikun and is used in the processing and tracking of your orders. This information is never communicated to third parties and remains within Tanukikun. The information can be transmitted to the Japanese authorities in the event of a police investigation for example.
The banking information will never be provided by the Paypal website during your payment.
You can at any time and upon request by mail or mail, request the removal of your information on the Tanukikun website.
Case of major forces
- Stay informed of the situation.
We reserve the right to block orders and shipments in progress if a strong earthquake damages our premises and therefore can no longer process orders for a time or in case of fire, for example.
If such a case of force majeure came to happen, Tanukikun undertakes to inform its customers about the current state as far as possible.
- Secure site.
The Tanukikun site is powered by Prestashop and uses a theme licensed PRESTACREA, it is forbidden to reproduce all or part of the site without authorization.
The whole site is secured with the https protocol for more security and privacy during your visit and your purchases.
Tanukikun is an online shop belonging to the company Monsieur Lapin (ムッシュー・ラパン) registered as an auto entrepreneur in Tokyo, Japan, and is hosted in France at OVH.